Mar 21, 2015

Random crochet dress

It is my first time I make photos of each step I crochet so I will try my best . Ask if something goes wrong...
If somebody don`t know abbreviations I will tell about it later.

STEP 1
chain 66 and half double crochet first round

STEP 2
Chain 3, skip 2sts and slip stitch (repeat around)


STEP 3
2 double crochet,chain,2 double crochet (into space) repeat around


STEP 4
Chain 3, slip stitch into space between each 2 double crochet (repeat around)


STEP 5
3 half double crochet into space (repeat around)


STEP 6
Chain 4, skip 3 stitches, slip stitch. (repeat around)


STEP 7
3 double crochet, chain 1, 3 double crochet (into space) repeat around


STEP 8
chain 3, slip stitch between each space of 3 double crochet (repeat around)


STEP 9
3 half double crochet into space (repeat around)


STEP 10
chain 4, skip 3 stitches, slip stitch in front side of stitch (repeat around)


STEP 11
Connect the ends


STEP 12
3 double crochet, chain 1, 3 double crochet (into space)


And now I have to say good night. 
To be continued
Tomorrow ;)

Made by Dii Dii












No comments:

Post a Comment